HIGH-DENSITY DATA CENTRE SOLUTION (HD-DCS)
The HD-DCS offers users the same quality features as the FO-DCS plus more than twice the port density and even greater flexibility. The housings have integrated cable management, which makes installation and maintenance
easier. Port labelling is also simpler and more flexible.
- Extremely compact solution with maximum port density (MTP and LCD)
- Flexible assembly with plug-in modules of different size/port density (6, 12, 24)
- Integrated cable management and labelling system
- Compact patch cables (2 mm) with push-pull tabs Patch and breakout cables with CPR classification (up to B2ca)
DATWYLER DATA CENTRE SOLUTION (FO-DCS)
FO-DCS is a future-proof, preassembled plug-and-go fibre optic solution characterised by high-quality cables and components and a high-precision connector assembly. Its outstanding optical and geometric values make it
suitable for all current and future high-speed applications in data centres. Modular components can be combined as required, thus providing users with the ultimate in design flexibility.
- Simple installation with intuitive labelling and
easy access from the front
- High quality 3U/7HP plug-in modules
- Connectivity solutions with MTP, LDC and LCQ
- Breakout and splice solutions available
Simple integration of copper connections